Monday, October 12, 2015

TGIF in the Big Apple

Last night, last event - avoid the rain & take a taxi!
#Celfie waiting for the Steampunk Fashion Speak Event to begin at The National Arts Council 
{Fashion Speak Fridays Presents: Steampunk Revolution with Victoriana Lady Lisa, author of International Steampunk Fashions.} [Friday October 9, 2015]
My wardrobe's version of steampunk fashion...
Vintage Wool Pendleton coat (Burnt Orange)
Sheer-layered New York & Company Blouse
Vintage Brown/Black Lace Overlay Dress
Handmade denim, leather and hardware detail bracelet ---> A gift my from my Dad which he purchased at an open air market down south! ps: so perfectly steampunk, purchased just weeks before the event and I'm 100% sure my father has no idea what steampunk even means - adorable and ironic.

Another random finding of my own was this skeletal wrist-wear…oddly enough, don't laugh, but it was found whilst shopping on a Saturday with my mother in Pier 1 Imports! xo You never know where and when you will be inspired…or find a must have piece for your closet.


Sometimes a Celfie is necessary for capturing your #ootn because otherwise you might not get a good enough shot of it
a) your friends are unreliable photographers
b) your friends HATE being your photographer
c)your friends are nowhere to be found
The worst part about leaving NYC - is the beautiful exit…driving by the endless cityscape you can't fathom why you're heading back home! Apartments, terraces, rooftops…major LIFE-STYLING ENVY.

Mood matching my outfit & color palette gray tones.


The end of #GCCinNYC Fall 2015. Au Revoir...

This black building is everything I could wish for in my future home - be it a high-rise,  a mansion, a beach house, villa or town home, this is all I could ever want/need.

The highlight of my morning ride to JFK, headed back home to Upstate NY. My head and heart full of wonderful ideas, findings and inspiration from this year's trip to the city! xoxo until next time New York...



















No comments:

Post a Comment