Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Style no.1



       


10.19.15
| look details from this cold fall day |

€ Long & Cozy Wool Coat - amazing find in one of my favorite & frequented boutiques!

•Ralph Lauren Panther Denim Supply T-shirt

£Black Denim - unfortunately most of these items are not shoppable as is, due to my sporadic buying habits & things that resurface in my wardrobe! For example, these jeans are from Arden B. which no longer exists - but I distressed the knee myself to give them a fun & updated look!  

•My favorite fall shoe - this comfy lace up calf-hair wedge/bootie: Diane Von Furstenberg (circa last fall, still new & in-style in my book)

¥This outfit was perfect for both an early Monday morning and my long afternoon of classes thereafter! Anytime you want something easy without looking disheveled: Match the super casual pieces with more trendy or even dressier parts ---> cute shoes & a simplhairstyle, followed by my usual morning skincare routine and I was mom ✔️and self-approved to head out!

🔜Here & on polyvore - check back soon for similar shoppable options of the clothes seen in this look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment