Saturday, October 10, 2015

Nuevo York


Group photos: Fashion Business Students visiting the Tommy Hilfiger showrooms, hosted by two of our amazing alumni!

Fashion Ave is sometimes a little crooked. 
Worth $12.99 to get me through the day!

#ootd: Sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff Faith Fringe flats, pussy bow blouse, suede/leather moto-jacket, black vintage handbag, leather detail pants.

New York Window Displays can be best described as a visual feast for our eyes. 


Dresses among books…

My dog-loving heart won't let me walk by a canine without at least a glance or two, this guy required a picture because he was so well behaved and handsome!

Necessary Taxi to the Buffalo David Bitton Showroom!

#InTheBuff - Our #GCCinNYC students presenting the amazing Diane Alexander with our brand new #GCCplaid.
Our professors, Ms. Erhart and Mr. Dudkowski were quick to notice how Diane fixed her scarf so quickly and so chic! 

Amazing shot of our professors alongside one of our fabulous Alumni whom just so happens to be an #LIMTransfer, now in her senior year and doing so well for herself in the city!
Through the looking glass at Valentino Garavani…this is what dreams are made of…
Bottega Veneta Menswear Display
The #athleisure movement saved the day - my Rebecca Minkoff flats ruined my freshly pedicured feet so these Nike Roshe Run sneakers were a perfect pairing! sold-out at most places, a few sizes are left here...


Dolce Dolce Dolce xoxo La Vita e' Bella

Necessary #celfie at Louis Vuitton
Ah, the shoe floor at Bergdorf Goodman - I think I might just need to move in.
Those Furry Booties that Kendall Jenner and others wore on the catwalk for Fendi Autumn/Winter 2015/16 show during Milan Fashion Week


1. Pineapple w/Lime 2. Green Juice 3. H20 @ Pret
Rooftop chilling...
Necessary face mask!
Watching Sex & The City, while in the city trying my best to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw.
Thanks to Alleva's, the rice ball and sopressata were the ultimate snack for me before heading out for the rest of the evening!

xoxo Stay Tuned For The Rest of My Travels & Photos from the 2015/16 #GCCinNYC trip!



























No comments:

Post a Comment