Friday, October 30, 2015

Streetstyle Nostalgia

What I wore in NYC: Enjoying life, my outfit, the moment - catching one of my looks for a CollegeFashionista StyleGuru Article "That 70's Style" xo

--> Rad/share, scroll for more+details! 




Sweater: Fall hues, #itsbanana, Banana Republic Slouchy, zipper detail turtleneck (purchased in the beginning of October)





House of Harlow 1960 - beaded/suede booties.

 






Vintage Rings & Teardrop closure, leather handbag
Split ends, featuring my favorite Fendi sunglasses & a necklace I bought a while ago at Von Maur (in-store), gold/raw stone detail. 















Denim, last but certain not least, also from Banana Republic - zipper ankle detail, distressed/splatter detail. 

This was such a cute area in the city I must say - I have not always been a fan, but also not yet ruled out...decisions decisions for selecting where in the world I would like to transfer next fall. In the meantime share your thoughts & advice, check out my latest CollegeFashionista Post & everything else going on around here lately xox

No comments:

Post a Comment