Monday, July 13, 2015

Thanks Guys, Literally.



           














One of my all-time favorite looks thus far: Borrowed from the boys style featuring a plaid like vintage blazer & the ultimate boyfriend denim. What I love most about this look however is that it doesn't lose any of the fashion-forward vibes we all hope to achieve. The key I think was keeping the larger portions of the ensemble (i.e t-shirt, denim & blazer) the same; in this case it was definitely casual, loose and cool. The fun part comes when you're able to dress up this menswear inspired look with glam accessories. My choices varied from gold, gilded, jeweled and feminine. I will be continuing to share looks like this from my Style Guru Internship with +CollegeFashionista and break them down a bit more for everyone on here!
Lauren Conrad Rhinestone-Blue & Gold Earrings.


------- -      ----➡️  ➡️This outfit was inspired by: http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/resort-2016/marissa-webb 
Steve Madden Jeweled Stiletto.
Find out what the rest of the article contained & how to re-create it yourself:
Aztec - jeweled pendant & studded - bow detail crossbody bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment