Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mechanic Coveralls

This jumpsuit is super comfortable & breathable for a hot summer day! I love the vintage style with the "garage" esque vibes. It's unique, stylish and in turn, a perfect statement piece for the season. Styling as such isn't your first instinct: finding the right heel height for your jumpsuit is crucial.
I paired my LOFT coverall with these awesome-nude & rose gold SEEByChloe sandals. They defintely brought the femininity I was seeking back to the ensemble & with the small vintage handbag it looked super chic. Thus, this look can be dressed up or down for. day at the office, running errands or catching up with friends. To match the color palette & defintely the hues on the sandals - I chose rose gold jewelery. Wrist wear: Bangles & Watch, Rings, Earrings: Givenhchy Funky studs.

See the full post on my CFashionista Feed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment