Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Zoe Report


Woke Up to the daily 'Zoe Report' in my email inbox and couldn't stop reading it for longer than usual today so I thought that I would share my finds with you all xoxo

  1. Anna Dello Russo: Vogue Japan Editor whom also causes me to have style envy on a most daily basis via Instagram, and ps: she hasn't missed a single fashion week in 27 years....
  2. Diane Von Furstenberg: Lets be honest here, she's the woman we ALL hope & pray to be someday, BUT she is also an amazing designer who has been making women look sexy and feminine while simultaneously being a role model & inspiration.  
  • TOP LEFT: Anna's Career Advice - Research meaning, it consumes you (in a good way), you want your life to be about fashion and having it as a center at the end of a long days work. Speaking of which, I love that she is stating that hard work is not constituted by your online/social media success & fabulous office wear. Unfortunately for some, they will find that they are not doing what they love when they realize they dread the next days work and complain about it more than how things are going with a positive outlook. For myself, I know that I am doing what I love because its constantly on my mind and the work makes me happy and proud of my accomplishments. However, as I am in my second semester in the Fashion Business program, there is still a rough road (with sunshine) before I can ever say that I've made it. Spending the past two years and 4 semesters at a school I didn't like with classes that I hated was a huge eye opener for me and allowed me to realize that I needed to follow my true interests and dreams.
  • You don't need a plan A or B when you figure out what it is that you would enjoy doing for the next few decades! It simply starts as a dream or a goal and with many years of time, devotion, positive attitude and appreciation it becomes a reality.
  • BOTTOM LEFT: Radarte Sweatshirt - check out TZR to see the full interview with the sisters/designers from California and what they're doing currently...ahhmazing.
  • ***TOP RIGHT:...Uhm...I am beyond inspired & someday, someday I just might need that as well Anna, touché & again, how fabulous is she?!
  • BOTTOM RIGHT: DVF - Super Stoked to say that I am finally a proud owner of my very own wrap dress and you must see the full article because she has just paid me a flattering compliment, I pride myself on my packing skills therefore I KNOW HOW TO LIVE. Thank you DVF again...the fabulousness continues.
I would die for a day in the life therefore I need to make it my life...the sheer excitement, please forgive me! xoxo Stay Tuned: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment