Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Fash Finds

•No One actually really enjoys going to classes in the snow on a Friday - BUT this bright & layered look with mixed textures helped spark my motivation! 
- Bottom Layer:
Black leggings, Black Screen Print [I need coffee] oversized tee & my favorite leather jacket 
- Top: 
Light-pink wool coat that it super warm & absolutely adorable let's be real anything pink and fuzzy calls my name subconsciously. 
Shoes To Match (not pictured): White-distressed toe combat boots (from my trip to Piensa, Italy studying abroad!)

...And I can't forget about the three new beauties I became the proud owner of today!

- BCBG Low Heel, with gold strappy ankle details [ps: such a steal, literally UNDER 30$] Tricks of a seasoned shopper xoxo

- French Connection Mules, I am so happy to add these to my ever expanding but highly selective closet! They are the best shade money can buy (black!) and they're so well made and comfortable which is a plus for any heel. I also have been looking for a shoe or boot for that matter, with the same plated heel detail and these are great for both early fall and spring in NY!

•Marc Jacobs Bangle [reg. price 85$ - hello 75% off :)]

I think that if you are feeling overwhelmed shopping in any store those "discount" stores like Marshalls and TjMaxx can appear intimidating. However, it helps if you or a friend/professional tells you or helps you learn what to look for - meaning everything from who & what means what price, where best to find an item, what style might work for you and evaluate the hidden quality vs. quantity dilemma. That's my advice seeing as my mom got that out of the way for me at birth I feel like it's something I do in my sleep now!

xoxo Stay Tuned
IG: yslaurenn_ & @gccstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment