Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shoe Shopping Confessions

Okay so if you haven't checked out 6pm.com, nordstromrack.com or hautelook.com ---> After reading you must at least browse the deals are insane and the selection is always huge and on trend!
•The top Right - black leather, stacked heel shoes are Kelsi Dagger [Brooklyn] from Von Maur ( I had to have them ordered because our location here doesn't carry this brand)
•Bottom Right - Lug Sole, Peep Toe tan/nude leather booties with gold zipper from Nordstromrack & my only complaint was that it took the full week for shipping which is nothing but my "shopping impatience" so basically I would reccomend it! 

Outfit: 
•Blanket Scarf 
•Loose Pocket Tee (light brown)
•Faux Fur Coat (from Xmas/Black Friday Find)
Black leggings - regret the purchase because they're destroyed after 2 times of being worn for a few hours! But I will admit they were really cute & I am on the hunt for a replacement! Finally (also not pictured) My nude & black leather sneakers from Aldo and it was perfect because I wasn't too hot or too warm all day

No comments:

Post a Comment