Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Monday Wintering

    For once in my life, here in Upstate, NY it's actually not beginning to look a lot like christmas. Meaning - the grass is green despite the occasional frost and I'm still able to dress free of excess layers or a giant down parka.


This outfit was especially fitting for this late November day for more reasons than Monday's comfort-centric ideals and the not-so-terrible, early winter weather. My family and I always celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday together; for us this year it was extra special to have my dad come back from working long distance [in North Carolina]! Relative to my outfit because the t-shirt that I wore is my dads, a favorite of mine, from a 1981 Tom Petty concert which he went to. 






 The rest of the look…
1. Lou & Gray Chambray Bomber Jacket 
{currently out of stock but here is a similar style: option no.1}
2. American Eagle Low Rise Denim
{similar boot cut style: option no.2}
3. Lacoste Sneaker-flats…I couldn't love the athleisure trend more right now. 
These are a great option for days when you'll be doing more walking but they're wear-ablility is declining with the snow that I know is approaching. 
The weather has been kind thus far but nothing compares to a stable shoe when the ice hits:
My other go-to winter shoe is definitely a lug sole bootie or wedge.
4. Handmade blanket scarf (<--- similar option)


No comments:

Post a Comment