Thursday, May 21, 2015

BEHIND THE SCENES



Hello beauties - this is just a video I would like to share with you all! It's myself & my friend and classmate Kate, conducting behind the scenes interviews at GCC Fashion Week 2015. This was the 34th annual show, and as you will hear in the film we're lucky to hold standing as the largest and longest running in Western New York! This was such a fun and exciting opportunity mostly because I have never been on camera "for the record" until coming here and working with internships and of course these interviews! Therefore, the nerves and tense feelings of preparation mentally and physically were unnecessary - but proof that my hard work and well written script paid off! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions about the designers/scene coordinators xoxo stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment