Wednesday, October 15, 2014

About me

Ciao Bloggers - My name is Lauren, I will spare you all of the details and leave much to the imagination. Allow me to tell you that I am a coffee addict, writing fanatic & fashion enthusiast as well as devoted friend to furry things. I am studying Fashion Business, mainly Merchandising with specific interests in Digital Marketing and Styling. I love to read, no traditional books though, mostly fashion mags - Vogue, Harpers Bazaar,People Style Watch, Elle, WWD…I also love to follow blogs & instagram pages that keep me up to date with trends and whats what in the industry. I have studied abroad in Florence, Italy this past summer and it really opened up a world of new wonders for my career and finding out what I would like to do for the next fifty years. My favorite designers range just as my style does; Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Prabal Gurung, Houghton - the list goes on and on and you will see many of my reviews, opinions and designers to watch right here as well as my other social media sites. I try to keep an open mind in life and have let that transcend to my style and my choices, as well as opening up to new influences for inspiration like Art History and Nature. Like many fashion bloggers, I go shopping on a most regular basis, generally too often, however I will post my purchases, favorite items, great sales, awesome thrift finds, you name it from clothes to all types of accessories. Thats all for now, stay tuned for more of my journey…
xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment