Friday, September 4, 2015

Back To School No.1

No I can't believe it is already the second week of the fall 2015 semester! Although I am super busy preparing for the exciting year ahead I am still trying to capture my outfits and share them with you all!
Today's ensemble featured an awesome Forever21 shirt dress, my favorite NYDJ black denim & these killer Circus by Sam Edelman booties.
photographs courtesy of the best man I've ever known - how lucky am I that he's my dad! xox
[All smiles, September in Rochester can either be beautiful (tropical this week) or a terrible introduction to what winter will bring]
•This Alberta Di Canio leather/calf hair tote is perfect for a day of classes, storing everything I will need until the official start of the weekend.
My accessories were understated:
(no neckwear to highlight the collar)
-Rose Gold Watch/Skull detail bangles
-Rose Gold (splatter shape/jeweled) Givenchy Earrings
- 2 Matching tone rings, previously pictured

This look was cool enough for the high temperatures we saw in Upstate NY but also gave a taste of fall. Introducing the season of layering slowly, and a fun style to try: shift dress/shirt dress over pants/denim.

•Stay tuned for more & follow me on my other social media pages to see it all! I am also lucky to be a part of CollegeFashionista yet again as a StyleGuru intern. I am so excited for the opportunity and highly recommend taking a look ---> Sign up, Share, Follow or Rad 

No comments:

Post a Comment