Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Way


If life just always went my way, it would be like Sunday, everyday - relaxing as long as you want in bed, time well spent. There's nothing better than having a room that's tailored to you; it's a simple upgrade that will look amazing, like your own retreat to both start & undwind in everyday. A place to relax of course, but it should be a place filled with (material or not) your coveted possessions, things you love or enjoy, those that just make you happy, smile and of course entertain. No matter what size space or budget you may have, this is an easy fix, and important if you actually consider how much time we spend sleeping...if nothing else, it helps channel the power of positivity.

 
I can never quite shut down, who said you shouldn't do work in bed?! Clearly my space needs to be more than aesthetically pleasing for me, homework can be done in my versatile bed with my DIY deep purple, velvet (x-long) king headboard. So happy with how it turned out and soon after purchased the 4-poster canopy that drapes from my ceiling online [no need to be to wary shopping for essentially mosquito netting], I have an affinity for blankets, and pillows as well. The more the merrier no matter what the season. 

- A Work in Progress -
💋 

 

 

- Sunday Best - FRESH 🌹 flowers, especially with spring just around the corner, they're an eye catching detail that adds color to your bedside situation. 

What I Wore:
VS Gingham 2 piece set & Oscar De La Renta Robe

Stay tuned for more of my space, a shoppable style set of this lazy day/night look & LCLifestyld.

No comments:

Post a Comment