Friday, June 5, 2015

WannaBeAlaia

So as you all probably know/have seen - I am a die hard fan of Km K's wardrobe (-Kanye etc.) Therefore, anytime I see her wearing something I like, I try my best to find something in my closet or price range and re-create that outfit with my own taste! Controversy: I know, I know…theres someone who is reading this right now and is just not understanding what I see in the Kardashians or Kim in general. a) She is a female entrepreneur - something we need more of. b) She has a killer wardrobe - if you do not agree it must not suit your style or your allowing your judgements to ruin your appreciation of her usually impeccable outfits. c) Women need to appreciate women more often, regardless of her sex tape or whatever else it might be that you don't approve of; everyone has a chapter of their life that they do not want read out loud. That being said she has continiously inspired me to take fashion risks and really wear what I want. So without further adieu allow me to share with you my rendition of her capri legging look:




Cynthia Rowley nude tank, Badgley Mischka Zippered bag, a vintage Dani Max blazer from my mothers closet, a statement gold + jeweled necklace, J.Crew gold + jeweled bangle, Steve Madden Espadrilles, Black & Gold Fendi Sunnies, Capri Leggings and NO MAKEUP (<-- try it out!)



Quite obviously - my leggings did not cost upwards of $600.00 but I like to think that I did a nice job of re-creating the outfit on the right! DRESS up my look: Add a pair of nude or black heels/sandals to take this look from day to night!

She even does a seriously casual look with the first two options: pair your rendition with long sleeve crop for a look that will definitely make people look twice at what you're wearing! Kim K airport style: 1. Gorgeous Outerwear 2. Cropped Mauve Leggings 3. Oversized sunnies 4. Perfect Bag - offset tone 4. Super cute & trendy sandals 5. All in all this will not kill your feet while traveling and you won't kill your budget if you find more affordable versions of these like I did!

This post can also dual as the perfect opportunity for me to share an amazing article with you all. This is not only extremely funny for any woman who is interested in the slightest in how they look. You can laugh along with her spanx struggles if you have ever had that same problem. For me, some of my skinny jeans give me a run for my money, especially after a nice weekend of junk food! This article though, however funny it may be, can also be super inspiring for you which is what I'm hoping! She really explains how after having dressed like Kim K she felt like a new woman and how different her outfit of the day made her feel. 

Style Take Away: Wear What You Want, When You Want & How You Want It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment