Thursday, April 2, 2015

Facial Beauty

I apologize for the lack of fashion & beauty posts from my world but here is one I am so HAPPY to share finally! Anyone who knows me, knows that I have struggled with my skin since about sixth grade & have dragged myself to every dermatologist in Rochester; in addition to trying everything on the Market (prescription & drugstore)! Now, I am truly content with my regiment and that is astounding, post-accutane, post face-relapse x2 this is soo exciting! Oddly enough, I got most of these items at Sally Beauty Supply - the brand is Equatone and I am a newly introduced fan. I purchased the line last week & already my face is visibly brighter & just overall looking and feeling healthier. I am so prone to breakouts, so that's always my biggest fear when experimenting with store bought products. Coming from me this is a good sign for most of you as I personally have highly sensitive, easily irritated & break out prone skin (even with Estée Lauder products & lines such as Murad from Sephora)! The face wash smells amazing #1, and secondly you don't need much so I can definitely see lasting as long as my usual cetaphil or purpose (Walmart); -#3 I am always a person who wants my face to both look and feel clean, which this foaming cleanser definitely provides. The mask, amazing, as I use prescription creams, it is a little harsh in initially as it dries, but the final results are better than I hoped! It removes excess oil without overdrying and makes my skin just right to apply moisturizer and either cream following the 10 min. facial. The day & night creams also smell fabulous (obviously if you prefer unscented this wouldn't be the best line for you or your skin), I have definitely seen results as well, so surprising because I was doubting it at the time of purchase! The creams would not be ideal however if you think you will be having a day outside or exposed to the heat, exercising etc., because although it is light weight, as soon as you begin to sweat you can feel it more than what is comfortable (for me). In addition, I will sometimes add either of my cetaphil moisturizers or one of my prescription strength creams! As a fan of Guerlain and their amazing, top of the line products, this collection of items has been an amazing and affordable purchase! 
-Nose strips: these were just purchased because they were advertised as larger etc. and they seemed to have worked better than even the biore strips I've previously used!

No comments:

Post a Comment