Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Version - High End Inspired Look


Happy Hump Day 😜
My previous post (polyvore set) was basically what inspired today's outfit - Who doesn't love Burberry, Marant, Balmain & Leather, right?! BUT being a 20 year old college student (I missed my heiress calling as a child) these high-end designers are just eye candy for me at the moment! Someday I will fill the entirety of my closet with them, but for now I'll just share my affordably chic compilations with you all xoxo 

- Vegan Leather, Ribbed sleeve jacket, overlapping zipper closure & sets of buckles on the sides
- My dad's Green T-shirt!! (seriously, I am constantly raiding his closet...shh)
- Arden B black, studded denim (custom distressed knee)
- The 1st pair of sneaker wedges I had ever owned, Velcro lace-up, studded heel & faux suede/leather accents 
      •Actually from Charlotte Rousse (soo cheap, cute & durable [I have had them for almost 2 years and wear them semi-often])
- Accessories: necklace & earrings --> F21(not recently however :/), Bracelets --> OVS? (unsure) 
- not photographed but fav. Rose Gold Watch & Ring --> Macy's

**ps: say hello to my little men who decided to hop in on my selfies today #nike #phoenix #labrador #greatdane #babies

No comments:

Post a Comment