Monday, November 7, 2016

Wear I am



I am currently a transfer student at Rochester Institute of Technology, working towards bachelors degrees in both PR/Advertising & International global studies. My undying love for fashion is truly the end goal for my dream career post-education. This blog, sharing my style, creativity, and life, really allow me to keep my greatest joy, a part of each day, with hopefully some positivity and impact that follows for others. I'm excited to continue pursuing and achieving more of my goals, just this year even; both professionally and in terms of progressing myself, LCLifestyld™. This new Brand launch has been created by me [Lauren Countryman] for LCLifetsyld looking to bring awareness to this aspiring brand, and new forward-looking light to the fashion sharing/inspiration platforms I've created over the years. Thank you so much; I'm really happy with the final outcome from what was ultimately a digital-design class project - and I hope that you agree, let me know what you think! xoxo stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment